Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig: Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach.
Additional Course Materials
- If you are not familiar with Python programming, use any online tutorial to get a handle of it.
- Play PacMan!
- Thinking machine: how a computer chess player thinks!
- Backtracking demo (jar, src)
- A step-by-step guide to building your intelligent chess program (Minimax and Alpha-Beta pruning, code)
- Installing Miniconda in silent mode - Simple and easy to read installation guide for Miniconda.
- Google Colaboratory - A free Jupyter notebook environment for your deep learning exercises.
- Tutorial 1 - Dive into deep learning! MNIST classification with MLP.
- Tutorial 2 - Sentiment analysis on the IMDB movie review dataset.
- Tutorial 3 - Text classification of newswire documents.
- Tutorial 4 - Digit Recognition from sound
- Tutorial 5 - MNIST classification with ConvNets.
- Tutorial 6 - IMDB review with LSTMs.
- ConvNets in practise!
- The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Recurrent Neural Networks