Introduction to Artificial Intelligence / Fall 1397
- New Lecture is up: Introduction to Recurrent Neural Networks* [slides]
- New Lecture is up: Introduction to Convolutional Neural Networks* [slides]
- New Lecture is up: Getting Started with Neural Networks* [slides]
- New Assignment released: [Assignment #5 - Reinforcement Learning]
- New Lecture is up: Mathematics of Neural Networks* [slides]
- New Lecture is up: Reinforcement Learning [slides]
This course introduces students to the basic knowledge representation, problem solving, and learning methods of artificial intelligence. you will learn the foundational principles that drive AI applications and practice implementing some of these systems.
Register to our Google groups page to get course notifications via email.
Mohammad Taher Pilehvar
Mostafa MohammadAli Ebrahim