Introduction to Artificial Intelligence / Spring 1398-1399
- New Lecture is up: Reinforcement Learning [slides]
- New Assignment released: [Assignment #4 - RL]
- New Assignment released: [Assignment #3 - MDP]
- New Lecture is up: Game - Expectimax Search [slides]
- New Lecture is up: Markov Decision Processes [slides]
- New Assignment released: [Assignment #2 - Minimax]
- New Lecture is up: Game - Adversarial Search [slides]
This course introduces students to the basic knowledge representation, problem solving, and learning methods of artificial intelligence. you will learn the foundational principles that drive AI applications and practice implementing some of these systems.
Register to our Google groups page to get course notifications via email.
Mohammad Taher Pilehvar